WTLC is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals and families escape the depths of domestic violence and exploitation. WTLC provides the tools and resources to build self-esteem and empower people for independent living.
End the cycle of violence and exploitation through education and rehabilitation.
Respect - We treat all as we wish to be treated.
Empower - We educate, inspire, and motivate taking control for a better life.
Innovate - We dedicate ourselves to providing lasting success through creative solutions.
Honor, Empower, Restart
If you think you may be a victim of abuse, or know someone who is, call us now on our 24-hour hotline (714) 992-1931.
Abuse Can Include
- Extreme jealousy
- Forced sexual relations
- Verbal abuse or harassment
- Disrespectful or demeaning comments
- Harassing telephone calls and texts
- Spying and stalking
- Threats against you or another family member
- Creating disturbances at your workplace
- Forced isolation from friends and family